From Letting agencies, private landlords to student accommodation cleaning, CM Service Group have got you covered.
Property cleanliness (or lack of) is the main cause of deposit disputes between landlords and tenants – yet can easily be avoided with a good and proper end of tenancy clean.
End of tenancy cleaning is the process of thoroughly deep cleaning a rental property before a tenant moves out.
At CM Service Group we clean every aspect of the property – including floors, walls, carpets, furniture and appliances – to ensure it’s returned in its original condition.
CM Service Group’s end of tenancy clean covers everything provided from move-in. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Mopping floors and tiles
- Vacuuming and steaming carpets and rugs
- Removing cobwebs from walls, ceiling and skirting boards
- Cleaning windows, doors and handles
- Dusting and polishing surfaces, such as tables and sideboards
- Removing limescale from sinks, showers and bathtubs
- Cleaning and polishing taps and other water fittings
- Scrubbing and disinfecting the toilet
- Removing mould from walls and tiles
- Wiping down kitchen cabinets and countertops
- Dusting and clearing out cupboards, wardrobes and drawers
- Cleaning all appliances (kettles, toaster and microwave etc)
- Degreasing the hob, oven and all components
- Emptying and cleaning the fridge and freezer
- Cleaning out large appliances like washing machines or dishwashers
- Emptying and cleaning bins (inside and outside ones)
- Sweeping and tidying outside areas
After CM Service Group operatives have completed the end of tenancy cleaning, the property will be free of dirt, dust, limescale, rust, hair or fur, as well as grime, grease, stains and spills.